Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New! Frank Ramz - *Falling Up* The Mixtape

VIA- Pigeons and Planes


OK P&P, so I basically couldn't wait until April 3oth to drop *Falling Up*. Eff it tho, it's my music, sue me! If you have yet to get acquainted with me and my sound, you can check out an earlier entry posted by Confusion HERE.

*Falling Up* is my mood music. I briefly touch upon the pros & cons of success, be it major or minor. It's nothing but a mirror reflection of my life, all from the heart, where music should always come from!

*Falling Up* features production from Charlie Hilton, branDun deShay and a few other super dope producers. In fact, dude who made the Aunt Jackie beat for Jason Foxx (also Charles Hamiltons cousin) produced a joint on here also!

And this will be the first & last time I blog about myself, but hey, I couldn't help it. So without further ado, I present to you............

Medusa Presents: *Falling Up* by Frank Ramz

0 comments: