Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beef? Wale vs Charles Hamilton -Something from both

I THOUGHT ALL THE 10 FRESHMEN OF XXL MAGAZINE WOULD LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER AND MAKE GREAT MUSIC TOGETHER TIL I HERD BOUT THIS.. WELL I USED TO FEEL C.H's MUSIC AROUND "OUTSIDE LOOKING IN" BUT IVE ALWAYS BEN A WALE FAN......

WALE


CHARLES HAMILTON

charles-ham-street

Charles wrote this response on his blog:

I’m not his n1gga. And? He didn’t diss me… besides, I think this is the show he was telling me about… or was it the show where in a freestyle he said “F*ck Charles Hamilton”? I don’t know/care. if its an issue, I’m sure as vocal as Wale is, we’ll hear about it. I mean, other rappers did entire interviews thoroughly explaining their issue with me. Then again, they got ignored, too. Damn. When I go fishing for a shark, I end up with tadpoles at the end of my fishing rod. Shucks… oh well… Until the next time I speak to Wale, this gets filed under “TheShruggingShoulders”…

0 comments: